PORTFOLIO OF SERVICES:
PQR Energy, LLC offers a cross-spectrum of technical and financial expertise to help clients identify and finance energy savings opportunities. We Leverage our network of experienced energy professionals from government, industry, public universities, and electric and gas utilities to ensure that we provide “proven” energy-saving solutions to our clients. In short, PQR offers an array of business and financial advisory services to help our clients make better decisions.
In our “smart energy buyer program” PQR will:
- Leverage our network of experienced energy engineering and technical professionals to insure that our clients are exposed to the full spectrum of “proven” energy-saving and investment alternatives.
- Review existing and proposed energy-related agreements, solicitations, and plans, providing advice on the effectiveness of these measures.
- Suggest possible new or alternative initiatives to improve energy efficiency, prepare solicitations, and support negotiations with vendors on energy-related contracts.
- Assist in the development of sound business case analyses and financial models for proposed energy related projects.
- Assist in developing agreements that use third party audits of energy savings to assure energy programs are meeting goals.
- Work with our client’s energy supplier(s) in negotiating financial incentives to reduce the costs of implementing energy efficient measures.
- Identify alternative financing programs that best meet our client’s needs and utilize and utilize actual energy savings/production to pay for the investments.
PQR provides an array of business and financial advisory services to help our clients make better decisions. General services that we provide include
- Feasibility studies and investment analysis
- Market assessments
- Business and strategic planning
- Financial modeling
- Site location decision-making assistance
- Economic impact analysis
- Identification and pursuit of government incentives
- Provide public and government affairs support
- Arrange public and/or private financing (with special expertise related to energy efficiency measures)
- Provide support for negotiations with vendors, partners, investors, and financial projects and institutions